Friday 16 March 2012

iCloud, my Cloud: Pie-in-the-Sky Cloud!

Over a week ago I reported my migration to iCloud threw up some issues with my address book not translating in either direction, or only in part.
After two sessions that resolved some issues, it was migrated to LEVEL 3 troubleshooting in which they gave me a temporary password so that they could monitor live the transactions.
Well, one week on, I still have problems.
First, in my Publishers category, one of my main clients Penguin Group, had been deleted from my iPhone (which I only discovered while in London trying to contact them re. a meeting), while it remained intact on the iCloud and all other devices.
Today I discovered that, in my Printers category, half the list is missing from the iCloud version, as seen through Safari, whereas it was complete on all devices!?
Contacted my level 2 adviser to inform him of this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment