Sunday 21 March 2010

Off to Bologna tomorrow + a review

A lovely review (and more) from 10-yr-old
Finlay Morris:
I read this book (obviously) and I loved it!! (Obviously) The best part (to me) is probably when Sweenie "pondered" and brought down the hilarious Balloonafuss, that utterly baffles them! It is totally unputdownable.
It was dedicated to me to inspire me to write a book (well, full story was what it was actually for, but I want to write a book, even though I'm only 10 years old). I'm a bookworm, and read the book in a week. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I now ask everyone I can if they know "why a Wren-drive is like a Sat-king", but nobody can work it out! It's a really good challenge, and, (like the book), I am thoroughly enjoying it!
P.S. I am a budding actor and would love (love, love, love, love, love, love) it if I was given a part in the film that they're going to make of it. I know that it's a stupid request, but I LOVE acting, and would be so (so, so, so, so, so, so) thankful if I was offered a part. Please consider.

Of at the crack of dawn (via Ryanair – courtesy BA).

No comments:

Post a Comment